Senior Project Manager
Prior to joining Central, Mr. Mei served as Project Manager, Cost Manager, & Project Superintendent for several construction firms, including:
- Black Mountain Construction Inc.
- Clear Choice Construction Inc.
- T&E Investments
- Schering-Plough, Inc.
- BS in Business Administration – Rowan University – Glassboro, NJ 1985-05
Mr. Mei is a very capable senior project manager with 25 years experience, successfully managing a diverse range of projects from industrial facilities, commercial, higher education, and healthcare projects in the private and public sector.
- Uris Hall Entry Door Replacement – $150K
- Jerome Green Hall Lenfest Café – $250K
- School of Journalism Lecture Hall – $1.8M
- JJ’s Place Kitchen Exhaust Fan Replacement – $450k
- Havemeyer Entrance and Handicap Ramp – $2.0M
- Entrance Bollards Replacement (in progress) – $1.7M
- Urban Health Plan, Tremont Health Center, Bronx NY – $3.5M
- Methodist Home for Nursing and Rehabilitation, Renovation (in progress) – $10M
- Brooklyn Hospital, Patient Dialysis Center (in progress) – $2.8M
Representative Projects (prior to joining Central Consulting):
Managed and supervised medical, commercial, multi-family, and residential construction projects ranging in size and complexity from $50K to $10M.
- San Antonio Long Term Acute Care Hospital – Convert an existing office building into 120 bed LTACH – $10M
- Bay Area Regional Medical Center – ED Expansion to double size of existing ER to 30 rooms – $10.6M
- Crenshaw Surgery Center – Build out of (2) OR Suites Surgery Center – $1.5M