Dependable and Experienced
Founded in 1986 by one of the most experienced executive teams in the construction industry, Central is uniquely capable of executing almost any type of construction project.
We work tirelessly to maintain our reputation for superior workmanship and attention to detail. Each individual project is monitored daily by one of the company’s principles.
Clients come to appreciate our dedication, seeing Central not as a vendor, but as an advocate. Our clients repeatedly turn to us for insight, capability, and counsel, and many entrust their construction projects to Central exclusively.
In fact, clients appreciate Central so much that St. Peter’s of Albany awarded the entire company in recognition of our assistance for their Patient Care Pavilion and Diagnostic & Treatment Platform. This same project won the 2012 Jeffrey J. Zogg Build New York Award.
You Can't Go Wrong With This Kind Of Experience
- Over 400 completed projects for satisfied clients
- Collectively managed nearly $1B in construction projects
- Client list containing over two dozen different major healthcare institutions, as well as many different individual physicians
Focused and Flexible
Central has served major clients including hospitals, private medical offices, media companies, corporations, financial firms, hotels, and universities.
However, Central is renowned in healthcare construction.
This expertise extends far beyond the boardroom; all Central supervisors and lead foremen are familiar with the unique demands of healthcare construction.
Many have received specialized education in the field and have been awarded the Healthcare Contractor Certificate from the American Society of Healthcare Engineering (ASHE). Recipients of this certificate are nationally recognized as the most qualified hospital contractors.
That’s why healthcare executives consistently turn to Central for their construction projects. In fact, most of Central’s contracts are repeat business!
Capable and Creative
It takes creativity – creativity born from experience – to meet the challenges of new construction and renovation.
What distinguishes one construction firm from another is the way they rise to overcome roadblocks.
We are committed to helping clients find creative solutions that bring their construction projects to completion swiftly and smoothly.
Yet we know that great ideas cannot go anywhere without solid execution.
As we work hand-in-hand with owners, architects, engineers, and consultants, we often become an extension of the client’s own facilities department to get the job done… and we’re proud that our clients come to see us the same way.
Partial Client List
- Allied Urological Services, LLC
- American Medical Alert Corp.
- Aptium W. New York, Inc.
- Archcare at Terence Cardinal Cooke Health Care Center
- Beth Israel Medical Center
- The Brooklyn Hospital Center
- Continuum Health Partners
- Cornell University/Weill Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital and Medical Center
- Glaucoma Associates
- Global Pediatrics, PC
- Kimball Medical Center
- Lar-Dov Associates, PC
- Lenox Hill Hospital
- Manhattan Eye, Ear and Throat Institute
- Methodist Home for Nursing and Rehabilitation
- Metropolitan Lithotriptor Associates, PC
- Moncho Medical Office Building
- Mount Sinai Medical Center
- New York Orthopedics
- New York University Hospital
- Northwell Health
- RMS Lifeline, Subsidiary of Davita, Inc.
- St. Barnabas Hospital
- St. Luke’s Hospital
- St. Peter’s Hospital
- Max April, MD – Pediatric Otalaryngology, Otalaryngology
- Stafford Broumand, MD – Plastic Surgery
- Michael Collins, MD – Cardiology
- Dr. David Friedman
- Dov Z. Grant, MD – Gastroenterology
- Raymond Harrison, MD – Ophthalmology
- Lawrence Herman, MD – Gastroenterology
- Elliot Bruce Hershman, MD – Orthopedic Surgery / Sports Medicine
- Lester Lieberman, MD – Orthopedic Surgery
- Jeffrey Lieberman, MD – Psychiatry
- Michael Marin, MD – Vascular Surgery
- Jeffrey W. Moses, MD – Internal Medicine / Interventional Cardiology
- Barton Nisonson, MD – Orthopedic Surgery
- Dr. Robert Phillips
- Chitranjan S. Ranawat, MD – Orthopedic Surgery
- Robert Ritch, MD – Ophthalmology
- Valavanur A. Subramanian, MD – Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery
- Celso Tello, MD – Ophthalmology
- Dr. Robert Ward
- David H. Woldenberg, MD – Cardiology
- 5 Penn Plaza
- The American Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (ASPCA)
- Blue Sky Real Estate
- Columbia University